Monday, July 23, 2012

New Ground

I updated Squeakings of a Housemouse today, and for some reason unbeknownst to me, it moved all of the posts around and labeled it as being done today.  Disregard.  Everything from this point in should post just fine.  I am not ready to create a new post right at the present moment.  It's something I will work on over the next few days, and I should be back in business after this entry.  I hope you enjoy what you find here.  I am looking for a new, fresh, and interesting blog for my readers to enjoy and ponder over.  Every time I will try to vary the menu and hopefully will find that there's comething for everyone here.  So sit back, relax, and get ready for a new post in a few days.  I'm looking forward to entertaining you! 

                                                                                      Regards,
                                                                                      Bonnie

3 comments:

  1. Hi, babe. Your new site looks great! I see what you mean about it scrambling stuff. One of your "new" posts makes reference to a picture that isn't on the site anywhere, and another one talks about it being winter; not in my neighborhood! But this is really taking it up a notch. I predict great success for you once word gets out. Well done...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I left you an answer on your e-mail. I saw it there first....is that acceptable?

      Bonzo

      Delete